The Muskegon Museum of Art Festival of Trees returns in 2017 for its 13th year as a community holiday tradition. The 2017 Festival of Trees will be open Wednesday, November 22 through Sunday, December 3, daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, noon to 5:00 pm on Sundays, and closed on Thanksgiving. Holiday traditions of different countries inspire this year’s festival theme and displays. Professionally designed themed trees and décor will be available for purchase through silent auction over the 11 days of the Festival. Raffles, music, seasonal and holiday shopping, and special events will add to the fun.
Purchase Festival admission tickets at the door: $10 Adult, $5 MMA Member, $3 child 3-17 yrs. (under 3 free), $15 All Festival Pass
Special events include:
• November 11 Pre-Festival Free Family Fun Day: Origami Super Saturday
• November 22 First Day Food Drive
• November 24 Meijer Family Day
• November 25 Teddy Bear Breakfast
• November 26 Deck Your Halls centerpiece design workshop
• November 28 Senior Day
• December 1 Muffins & Mimosas Fashion Show
• December 1 & 3 A Christmas Carol as presented by Tom Harryman
• November 24, 25, and December 2 Visits with Santa
Purchase advance tickets for Teddy Bear Breakfast, Deck Your Halls, and A Christmas Carol performance by calling (231) 720-2580.
Festival Title Sponsor is Arconic/Whitehall Operations. Nichols is Festival Co-Sponsor.